Friday 11 July 2014

COLOURS BALL 2014 FEATURING @chichiclothing

Hello once again
This post is about something that happened a little while ago but I wanted to show you all my beautiful chi chi clothing dress! My university held a colours ball which is an awards evening for all the sports teams. The theme this year was great gatsby however everyone prefers to just wear pretty dresses and suits. It took me a while to find what I wanted until I came across the chi chi London website. My eyes were immediately drawn to the Haley dress shown in my pictures. The perfect colour, style and length so I ordered it straight away with a 10% discount code! It was only £49.99 originally so a really good price for what I received. It arrived in this beautiful dusky pink parcel and that had me squealing already! I then opened it to reveal this beautiful aqua coloured dress. I couldn't believe the quality of the fabric and how well it was made too. I instantly tried it on a fell in love with it. I decided it wasn't puffy enough for me so I put a white underskirt underneath to achieve the ball gown effect. I decided to have my hair up for the occasion to show off the gorgeous neckline and went for a shimmery smokey eye to match my bag and shoes and also put on my beloved fake tan. And just like Cinderella I went off to the ball! 







Hope you all enjoy reading! 

Love Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment