Saturday 28 June 2014

GIRLS NIGHT OUT - OOTN

So it's Saturday night and naturally me and my single friends decide to go out for a few drinks! So I just thought I would show you all my outfit hair and makeup. I wanted to go quite casual (well casual for me) so I chose a pair of jeans and plain back cami and accessorised with gold accents to add a bit of glam. The details of my outfit are:

- Topshop Jamie Jeans in Petite £40
- Miss Selfridge Black Cami £14
- New Look Black and Gold heels £24.99
- New Look Clutch £9.99
- Asos Gold Watch £25
- Next Necklace £10




 

For my hair and makeup I wanted to look a bit glam and edgy so I obviously went for the smokey eye. I have just a cheap Rimmel palette that I use with the benefit concealer to help it stay in place. I always do my eyes before my foundation so that I can wipe off excess dust that gets onto my cheeks! For my hair I just went for soft curls using my Andrew Barton styling wand. It's been my trusted hair essential for a few years now and it's so quick and easy to do! 

Anyway hope you've all had a fab Saturday night too and thankyou for reading. 

Love Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment