Friday 27 June 2014

TIME TO SHAKE IT UP FEATURING @proteinworld

Hello again,
I've decided it's time to take proper action with this getting fit business so I thought I would try out the slender blend from protein world. I'd had my eye on it for ages ever since I'd seen celebrities like Lauren Pope and ... tweet about it! This product has had very good reviews and seems like something that might work for me. Since being at uni makes me eat more not less I'm wanting to shed a few pounds and tone up at the same time. So many reviews I've read about this product have said that it makes you feel fuller which is what I need as I'm always tempting myself with snacks. I ordered the vanilla flavour because I can try it out with fruits and yoghurt to make smoothies aswell! When it came I was so excited to see the big yellow box! Inside contained:

- SlenderBlend 1kg Vanilla @ £30
- 4g Yellow Scoop
- Protein World Shaker Bottle & £3
- Weight Loss Guide
- Protein Guide 


I think it's good that protein world include handy little guides with their products. The guides include how to use the product, food plan reccommendations and fun and healthy recipes! I like the added personal touch of a personal message too! The only thing I would have to say is the shaker bottle should have been wrapped in plastic or something because it had dust all over it from the box. However I'm looking forward to trying it and I will update you all with my progress soon! 

Thanks for reading

Love Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment