Thursday 26 June 2014

Hello fellow bloggers...

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm a 4ft 11 girly girl studying to be a Fashion Buyer at DeMontfort University. I have just finished my first year and I'm back home working at Next as a Sales Consultant where I had been working previously for nearly two years. I decided to start a blog thanks to the influence and push of a friend and fellow blogger - http://lilyash-xo.blogspot.co.uk/
I came up with the name pretty little mini because everyone likes to call me mini because I'm under 5ft and I thought it sort of described my girly personality. Anyway I plan to show you what I get up to over the summer and of course give you plenty of my style tricks, tips and whatever else I can offer.

Hope you enjoy reading and follow me using the links down the side,
Love Becky x





No comments:

Post a Comment